Grace Medical Aesthetics based in Connecticut and the Upper East Side, NY, is a medical and aesthetic clinic dedicated to providing the best anti-aging treatments in use today.
Grace Medical Aesthetics stands out from other facilities in that its large team truly care about providing the best possible service they can for their patients. Here’s some of the reasons why Grace Medical Aesthetics is the best possible choice in Tri-State Medical Aesthetics:
- Customized treatment plans personalized to patients’ individual needs.
- Non-intimidating, comprehensive approach to beauty & non-surgical facial rejuvenation while maintaining an eye for intrinsic natural beauty.
- Certified & well-trained, providing the highest level of medical treatments with professionalism & care.
- The clinic’s Operator, Charis, is highly renowned for her expertise in aesthetically enhancing lips.
TREATMENTS OFFERED INCLUDE:
- Microneedling & Platelet Rich Plasma
- Chemical Peels
- Skinceuticals Microneedling
- Microneedling (and with PRP)
- Collagenesis Laser Facial
- Laser Hair Removal
- Age Management
- Lash Lifts & Spray Tans
- Tattoo Removal
Grace Medical Aesthetics’ Owner/Operator, Charis(Grace) Wipfler, is a Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner of Family Practice and Aesthetics.
Charis is a Sacred Heart University graduate extensively trained in Medical Aesthetics through Allergen, Medicis, and Merz pharmaceuticals. She is certified in basic and advanced techniques by Aesthetic Advancements, Duet, and Pallette Resources.
Additionally, she has also had the unique opportunity to pursue double internships in both dermatology with Dr. William Notaro of Danbury, and a comprehensive Aesthetic and Laser training internship with Dr. Jeffrey Lafrance of Lafrance Medical Aesthetics of Bristol, CT.